- Andrea E.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productDescribe your personal fragrance strength preference: ModerateRated 1 out of 5 stars6 days agoNot my type
First sachet I've ever gotten that I just didn't like; actually had to throw them away.
- Michi L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDescribe your personal fragrance strength preference: ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoJust purchased 2 packs, Ordering 4 more just in case they run out!
I have always liked Gardenia, the scent is strong at first but as it wears in lingers and it keeps me wanting to sniff for just another smell! And the mixture of Magnolia… for me it is heavenly! I am from the south and Fresh Scents captured the very essence of a southern SPRING morning with this scent!
Spot On!! I will be buying these as gifts and personal use as long as I can purchase them!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
- Natalie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDescribe your PERSONAL fragrance strength preference. I like fragrances that are: Very SubtleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSmell really good
This scent is sooo refreshing to walk into a room to smell. If my husband commented on how he liked the smell, that's HUGE!!
- Linda E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDescribe your PERSONAL fragrance strength preference. I like fragrances that are: Very SubtleRated 3 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoFragrance is weak
This is a nice but the fragrances of these sachets has gotten weak over time.
- MaryVerified BuyerI recommend this productDescribe your PERSONAL fragrance strength preference. I like fragrances that are: StrongRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoOrders unsatisfactory for me.
I will no longer be ordering from Freshscents . It’s a sad day for me. The last three orders I’ve received have been of different scent varieties. They are shipped in the same box without the typical Ziploc type of packaging for each scent. The cardboard box has absorbed so much smell that I can set it in our room for a week. The three packets of differing scents that I ordered all take on each other’s smells, and have lost their ‘silage’ and longevity. In other words, they are not nearly as potent or long lasting. I see in many reviews that others are speaking out about the same problem, and that the company has responded with their reasons for throwing all their scents open in a box and no longer using the plastic bags. I would like them to know why I no longer, therefore, will be purchasing Freshscents products that I loved. It is too expensive for me to purchase a weak scent that lasts only a couple weeks.FSFresh Scents1 month agoThe decision to no longer offer cellophane wrapping was a necessity to uphold the quality of our products. The reason these are no longer available in cellophane is that we found that it does not actually prolong the life of the product. We observed that if left in cellophane for too long it actually shortens the lifespan and sours the product. We also found a chemical reaction occurring between the cellophane plastic and the fragrance chemicals. These would cause the plastic to discolor and produced a gummy/sticky residue.